Blacksinglez Safety Tips
Blacksinglez is all about providing only the best city chat for all singles. It is safe and confidential and highly recommended for all black singles who are looking for a date, friend, long term relationship or just plain flirting fun! But as much as we wanted to keep the phone chat environment safe and secure, it is a precaution to practice some safety tips in mind. Here are a few to consider:
- Do not rush things over. It is good that you slowed down and take things one at time. If you notice that it is true good to be true, it probably is. Do not believe anything the person is telling you on the other line unless you have gotten to know more about him or her.
- Remain anonymous until you can be sure that you knew the person well and long enough to give him or her some personal details about yourself. At Blacksinglez, we respect your privacy, thus, we do not give away personal information on all our members. We expect that you will have the same sound judgement on giving your own personal information to members you meet at Blacksinglez.
- Schedule a meet up whenever you're ready. Blacksinglez do not oblige members to meet-up in person. On the other hand, no one should pressure you to meet anyone. So, until you know you are ready, the decision is just yours to make.
- Always be cautious and use your common sense all the time. You do not trust anyone yet not until you have known them better. Trust is not easy to make, so better exercise caution and common sense whenever you are on the phone.
- Conduct your own homework of doing some little background check on the person you are interested in. Remember that we at Blacksinglez do not share any personal information on members, thus, we do not have any of that information on hand. So we suggest that you do your homework of conducting some background check first before even going on a more personal and serious relationship with the person you meet on Blacksinglez.
- Watch out for any red flags and this means any attitude displaying anger, frustration, or attempts to pressure or even control you. In addition, actions that have passive-aggressive traits or demeaning comments are all inappropriate and should have red flags on them.
- If you finally decided to meet someone, you should set a place that is safe and is on public grounds like malls, cafes, restaurants, and so on. Do not arrange a date in your own home or even let your date fetch you there. Also, it is better that you inform your friend or relative where you plan to go with your date and what time you will be coming home.
- Do not do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe. Trust your own instincts and do not risk your own safety. It is better to let people think what they want to regarding your behavior, just make sure that you do it because you want to make sure you are safe.